The Norvan SL GTX is one of the lightest GORE-TEX trail running shoes ever made. It combines a comfortable, hardwearing TPU mesh upper with a waterproof GORE-TEX membrane featuring lighter weight, more breathable GORE Invisible Fit technology. The upper easily folds down for compact packability, and the Vibram® outsole combines Litebase technology for reduced weight with a Megagrip rubber compound for confident footing on wet or dry trails.
High performance trail running systems for extended high output in challenging terrain.
Superlight materials and design, emphasizing light weight and packability over durablity.
Technical trail running systems with a focus on freedom of movement and moisture management.
Allows moisture vapour to escape, helping regulate temperature and elevating comfort inside garment.
Waterproof, windproof and breathable textiles that offer fully protective environmental shelter.
- Hydrophobic material
- Trail running performance with climbing and scrambling agiility
- Collar has Integrated clip-in point at the heel for easy attachment to a harness or pack
- GORE Invisible Fit Technology
- A specially developed and superlight EVA foam in the midsole sheds valueable grams
- 3.5mm lugs
- 7mm heel drop
- Drop (Stack): 7mm (20mm : 13mm)
Footwear Outsole Construction
- Vibram® MegaGrip™ rubber compound is durable and grippy
- The open mesh upper provides superior airflow, drains and dries quickly if immersed in water
- Performance mapped Vibram® outsole combines a sticky forefoot climbing zone with a durable Megagrip compound
- TPU mesh upper that easily folds down for compact packability
- Forefoot TPU plate provides trail-ready impact protection for the least possible weight
Footwear Liner Construction
- Taller collar adds support and helps seal out debris
- 4mm thickness OrthoLite™ 3D molded insert