Created for urban life in winter conditions, the Koda uses highly technical materials to protect and insulate, and delivers clean lines and style that meet the urban dress code. Made from N80p-x WINDSTOPPER® fabric, the Koda is windproof and water resistant. Coreloft® synthetic insulation provides effective warmth with minimal bulk. Two insulation weights are used to provide maximum insulation where it is most needed, while minimizing bulk under the arms and at the sides, areas where comfort and mobility are factors. The insulated hood adds warmth and weather protection and cinches securely for improved visibility.
ATTENTION to CRAFT
The Arc’teryx attention to craft, fit and performance elevates the Koda. Sleeves are articulated for freedom of movement, coverage extends to the upper thigh, and the fit is clean and streamlined but leaves room for layers. Articulation in the sleeves and gussets under the arms provide freedom of movement. Snaps provide adjustability at the cuff, and a softly lined storm collar seals out drafts. Two hand pockets keep essentials at hand, and an internal zippered pocket secures and protects wallet or smartphone.
Arc'teryx Coreloft™ Insulation
Developed by Arc'teryx, Coreloft™ is a synthetic insulation made of staple fibres in mixed sizes that are crimped to trap air and retain warmth. Available in different thicknesses for end-use performance and comfort.
- Lightweight and highly compressible
- Durable and resilient
- Retains its warmth in humid and wet conditions and dries quickly if wet
- Weather resistant
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms
- Body mapped insulation distribution maximizes thermal efficiency and creates a flattering fit
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Insulated hood
- Storm collar with soft lining comfortably seals out drafts
- Full front zip with chin guard and wind flap
- Snap cuff-closures
- Internal chest pocket with zip
- Two hand pockets with hidden zippers