The Keppel takes the trench coat’s classic urban appeal and updates it with GORE-TEX® performance, subtle bike-commute features, and the refined Arc’teryx aesthetic. The GORE-TEX® fabric is durably waterproof, windproof and breathable, and has a canvas texture that is soft to the touch. The two-way front zipper and single back vent allow freedom of movement while riding a bike, and a reflective surface under the collar improves safety, then tucks out of sight when not needed.
Technical outdoor functionality, comfort and durability brought to everyday designs.
Allows moisture vapour to escape, helping regulate temperature and elevating comfort inside garment.
Waterproof, windproof and breathable textiles that offer fully protective environmental shelter.
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- N90p 3L GORE-tex® has canvas like texture
- Upper back vent helps to regulate temperature
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted underarms
- Centre front 2-way zipper with placket
- Adjustable cuffs with low profile snaps
- Rear centre vent adjusts with single snap closure
- Internal chest pocket
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Reflective surface on back collar folds out of sight