The versatile Kappa is specifically designed for active pursuits in cold weather. Thermally efficient, air-permeable Coreloft™ insulation provides warmth, and the durably windproof, water resistant, highly breathable, fully taped GORE® THERMIUM™ shell sheds snow and light rain. Articulated patterning elevates ergonomic freedom, and the insulated helmet-compatible StormHood™ rotates with the head for unimpeded visibility.
Versatile high performance designs for diverse activities and conditions. Durable and light.
Impervious to wind and offers significant weather resistance with lighter weight protection.
Man-made insulation with quick dry times, durability and retains warmth when damp.
- Compressible and packable
- Water resistant
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Non-quilted, laminated construction eliminates cold spots
- Arc'teryx Nu water repellent treatment
- Regular fit provides freedom of movement with room for layers
- Helmet compatible StormHood™
- Insulated hood
- Laminated brim
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Chin guard with brushed microsuede facing for added comfort
- Full front zip with wind flap
- Bottom snap closure on zip
- Two-way separating front zip
- Laminated die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Chest pocket with zip
- Two internal mesh pockets
- Two hand pockets with zippers