The Gamma AR is a highly versatile technical softshell pant designed for alpine, rock and ice. Made from Burly™ Double Weave, the Gamma AR delivers a high level of abrasion resistance and performance four way stretch with moderate warmth. The wind resistant fabric has a DWR finish to provide moisture protection and a brushed inner face for thermal comfort and improved wicking properties.
MOVEMENT and VISIBILITY
The Arc’teryx Trim fit provides a low profile that layers easily under a hardshell. The gusseted crotch and built in articulation at the knees and seat combine with the fabric’s four way stretch for exceptional freedom of movement. The cuffs are trim and adjust to reduce volume and improve visibility. The waist secures with a low profile integrated adjustable webbing belt and is lined with brushed polyester for comfort and moisture control under a harness or pack belt.
FEATURES ARE SIMPLE
The Gamma AR is refined for climbing, but also delivers the versatility needed for approaches on mixed terrain. Simple pocketing is functional and efficient: two hand pockets fit below a harness, and a pocket at the thigh is readily accessible. All lay close to the body to prevent snagging and tears and zip closed for secure storage. The adjustable cuffs have a bootlace hook to secure the fit and eliminate the need for a gaiter.
- Breathable, Highly durable, Wind resistant
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Arc'teryx Nu water repellent treatment
- Gusseted crotch
- Trim, slim fit, increases breathability during high output
- Straight leg
- Front fly with snap closure
- Adjustable pant cuffs with lace hook
- Adjustable integrated webbing belt
- Snap waist closure
- Soft, chamois lined waist
- Thigh pocket with laminated zip
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Seamless instep