THE ANCHORING TOOL
The most serious cold, wet or humid weather belay jacket; the Dually has two layers of high performance ThermaTek™ insulation. Expedition fit allows maximum winter layers underneath without binding and the hip length provides solid, reliable coverage.
The expedition fit has been revised with smaller chest and shoulder diameters for a closer fit, with less bulk and more mobility.
LINE OF VISION
A helmet-compatible StormHood™ rotates without blocking vision while the visor protects from snow and dripping water.
Full separating centre front WaterTight™ Vislon zipper gives you options when working with packs, harnesses and ropes. Insulated hand pockets, two internal mesh pockets and a stuff sack with clip-in point for attaching to a harness.
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Serious warmth protection
- Compressible and packable
- Laminated ThermaTek™ non-quilted construction eliminates cold spots
- Dual layers of Thermatek™ insulation for superior warmth
- Laminated brim
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Insulated, helmet compatible StormHood™
- Integrated fitted collar panel for added warmth and comfort
- Bottom snap closure on zip
- Full separating two-way front zip
- Stretch-knit cuffs
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Two internal mesh pockets
- Includes stuff sack