The Cormac Comp Shirt SS is a technical shirt for hot weather mountain running with versatility to perform across a range of activities and environments. The design and patterning are specifically selected to maximize fabric performance, enhance freedom of movement, and elevate air flow, while giving a look that transitions to hiking or daily wear. Based on the same stretch knit fabric, Ostria™, known for excellent moisture wicking and sun protection, the Cormac Comp Shirt SS adds highly air permeable Reza™ mesh fabric in the side panels. No reflective blades enhance cross-over versatility.
Technical trail running systems with a focus on freedom of movement and moisture management.
Allows moisture vapour to escape, helping regulate temperature and elevating comfort inside garment.
Engineered materials that offer enhanced properties or performance.
UPF RATING (SUN PROTECTION)
A textile that provides protection from exposure to ultraviolet radiation. Use in sun or on snow.
- Highly air permeable—allows air and moisture to move through the fabric for speed drying
Design & Fit
- Classic Cormac styling and silhoutte encourages air flow through garment for cooling
- Crew neck
- Strategically placed seams increase comfort and reduce chafing
- Reza™ mesh fabric in side panels promotes venting for temperature regulation
- Gridded fabric in body and arms has wicking yarn, excellent stretch and good next to skin feel
- No-lift gusseted underarms
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Short sleeves