Bringing city style and complete weather protection, the Codetta is a necessity for wet days in urban environments. The supple GORE-TEX fabric is durably waterproof, windproof and breathable. Concealed zippers create a clean aesthetic, and the Arc’teryx regular fit has tailored lines but offers room for layers. Articulated sleeves, gusseted underarms and the double back vent improve freedom of movement, and the adjustable hood provides full coverage with a front brim to extend protection.
Technical outdoor functionality, comfort and durability brought to everyday designs.
Allows moisture vapour to escape, helping regulate temperature and elevating comfort inside garment.
Waterproof, windproof and breathable textiles that offer fully protective environmental shelter.
Design & Fit
- Women's specific design and fit
- Relaxed hood
- Adjustable hood with front brim for full weather protection
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Elastic cuffs
- Shaped cuffs
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
- Note: Arc'teryx's WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. They do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Laminated high-strength hanger loop
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Laminated construction eliminates bulk and stiffness
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- GORE-TEX three-layer construction delivers complete weather protection
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- WaterTight™ full separating two-way front zip hidden under placket
- Webbing zipper pulls
- Wind flap with snap closures
- Full seat coverage
- Laminated hem
- Straight hem
- Double kick pleat in hem allows back panel to fit over a bike seat
- Webbing hanger loop