The Cita is a minimalist shell designed for trail running in windy conditions. Made from Lumin™, a superlight performance nylon, the Cita balances wind resistance with air permeable comfort. A water-repellent treatment helps shed light precipitation. Mesh under the arms adds airflow, a snap at the chest holds the jacket it place while unzipped for ventilation, a fitted hood adds extra protection, and the entire jacket easily stows into its own pocket for transport on extended runs.
Redesign includes an updated style and silhouette, increased mesh panels underarm for more ventilation, and a small front chest snap to allow the jacket to be unzipped for maximum air flow but remain in place.
Maximizes user benefit through the strategic placement of different materials within the design.
Technical trail running systems with a focus on freedom of movement and moisture management.
Allows moisture vapour to escape, helping regulate temperature and elevating comfort inside garment.
Engineered materials that offer enhanced properties or performance.
- Weather resistant
- Compressible and packable
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Composite Mapping Technology strategically places each fabric for most effective protection and climate management
- Dot Air Mesh underarm panels provide ventilation
- Lumin™ wind and water resistant ripstop nylon shell fabric is lightweight and air permeable
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Fitted hood
- Hood can be rolled and secured with snap when not in use
- Small front chest snap holds unzipped jacket in place allowing maximum airflow
- Full front zip with wind flap
- Elastic cuffs
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem cord seals out drafts
- Stows away in its own pocket
- Zippered stow pocket with inset media pocket and port
- Reflective logo for low light visibility
- Reflective blazes for enhanced visibility in low light