The Cerium SV is the warmest Arc’teryx down midlayer and a versatile standalone in frigid, dry conditions. The differential fill employs varying volumes of 850-fill goose down for efficient warming, and a pleated baffle structure helps eliminate cold spots and direct loft towards the body. The women’s specific design is articulated for freedom of movement, the insulated StormHood™ features glove-friendly Cohaesive™ adjusters, and Coreloft™ synthetic insulation is used in areas prone to moisture.
Redesigned to include a No Slip Zip™ main opening, Cohaesive™ cordlock adjusters on the StormHood™, Down Contour™ baffels to enhance loft, Down Contour Composite™ in the shoulders and cuff uses a layer of Coreloft™ insulation to shield the down from moisture, and an improved fit with longer body length.
Streamlined, minimalist and lightweight technical down insulation. High warmth to weight ratio.
Most durable materials and weather protection, for prolonged exposure to severe conditions.
Versatile high performance designs for diverse activities and conditions. Durable and light.
Highly efficient natural insulation that compacts well and offers excellent warmth to weight.
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Down Contour™ baffels enhance loft
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
- Improved fit with longer body length
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Down insulated StormHood™
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- No Slip Zip™ front zipper
- Elastic cuffs
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Internal zippered security pocket with stuff sack
- Two down-lined zippered hand pockets