The lightest weight down jacket in the Arc'teryx Essentials collection, this sewn through down jacket is intended as a light mid layer in cool, dry conditions, but also performs as a minimalist standalone when moderate warmth is required. Designed to be as light as functionally possible – even the zippers are minimized to reduce bulk and shave grams – it’s insulated with high warmth-to-weight 850 fill power goose down, and has a superlight, tear-resistant wind resistant Arato™ 7 nylon shell.
Streamlined, minimalist and lightweight technical down insulation. High warmth to weight ratio.
Superlight materials and design, emphasizing light weight and packability over durablity.
Versatile high performance designs for diverse activities and conditions.
Highly efficient natural insulation that compacts well and offers excellent warmth to weight.
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- Insulated collar
- Soft, smooth lined collar
- Mid height collar seals out drafts, layers easily under a shell
- Elastic cuffs
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
- Super lightweight Arato™ 7 face fabric with DWR finish repels moisture
- Full front zip with chin guard
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- Adjustable hem cord seals out drafts
- Straight hem
- Includes stuff sack