PUTTING DOWN WHERE IT COUNTS
Strategic placement of synthetic and down insulation has Coreloft™ synthetic insulation, that retains warmth when wet, placed along the hem, collar, sleeves and underarms— areas prone to contact with moisture. 850 fill European white goose down lines the core and sleeves where warmth is most needed.
SEALING THE WORLD OUT
The adjustable low profile down insulated StormHood™ makes sure the drafts stay outside, so you can do the same. DWR finish repels moisture so don't be afraid of being caught in light precipitation
Streamlined and lightweight, the Cerium LT down hoody is filled with 850 white goose down and is intended as a mid layer or standalone piece in cool, dry conditions. A three part sleeve moves freely and keeps a low profile.
Specialized construction: light, elasticized hem; three part sleeve; binding finishes and superior craftsmanship are the thoughtful attention to detail that allows the use of stronger fabrics that can stand up to everyday use.
Arc'teryx Down Construction
Down done differently - Minimalist design for maximum performance, built to the highest levels of craftsmanship, with innovations for increased range of comfort and conditions. Efficient, lightweight and durable enough to wear every day.
- High warmth-to-weight ratio
- Conforms closely to the body trapping heat closer to your core
- Highly compressible
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Insulated StormHood™
- Full front zip with chin guard
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- Elastic cuffs
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Includes stuff sack