Efficient and versatile, and providing exceptional warmth for its weight, the Cerium LT down hoody functions as a mid layer or standalone piece in cool, dry conditions. Premium 850 fill-power down is resilient and warm, the Arato™ 10 shell provides lightweight durability, and Down Composite Mapping™ strategically places Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in moisture-prone areas. Articulated construction moves with the body, and the insulated StormHood™ provides coverage without compromising range of vision.
Streamlined, minimalist and lightweight technical down insulation. High warmth to weight ratio.
High performance, minimalist design that is durable for its weight.
Versatile high performance designs for diverse activities and conditions. Durable and light.
Highly efficient natural insulation that compacts well and offers excellent warmth to weight.
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- Improved fit with longer body length
- Soft, smooth lined collar
- Elastic cuffs
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Internal zippered security pocket with stuff sack
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Down insulated StormHood™
- Full front zip with chin guard
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Drop back hem
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture