The Cassiar Pant combines ergonomic freedom and full weather protection in a streamlined pant for on-piste skiing and boarding. The waterproof, windproof, breathable 3L GORE-TEX® fabric’s four-way stretch delivers a leaner, more streamlined fit without impacting freedom of movement. A brushed flannel backer adds warmth. WaterTight™ zippers secure the hand pockets, and mesh PowderGuard™ vents provide ventilation without letting in snow.
SKIING AND SNOWBOARDING
Designed with specific snowsports features for efficient protection, layering and movement.
Impervious to penetration by water molecules, these materials provide shelter and protection.
Waterproof, windproof and breathable textiles that offer fully protective environmental shelter.
- Wind resistant
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- GORE-TEX® three-layer construction delivers complete weather protection
- Arc'teryx Nu water repellent treatment
- Brushed flannel backer provides warmth
- Trim fit for athletic performance
- 4-way stretch provides comfort, and flattering fit in a trim silhouette
- Articulated knees and seat
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and freedom of movement
- Front fly with zip and snap closure
- Clean waistline with internal adjusters
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
- Note: Arc'Teryx WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Keprotec™ instep patches provide superior protection against damage by boots, crampons and ski edges
- Mesh-lined PowderGuard™ vents for breathability, designed to prevent snow from entering clothing
- Hidden Recco® reflector
- Powder cuffs with gripper elastic