At times the urban landscape requires alpine performance. Stylish, warm and stormproof, the Camosun Parka delivers truly waterproof, windproof and breathable,weather protection on the harshest days. The Camosun uses an N150p-x GORE-TEX® 2L fabric outer that has a soft hand, supple feel and still delivers longwearing performance. All seams are taped for maximum waterproofness. The Coreloft™ insulated hood offers full protection with added warmth.
The Camosun is a modern, refined parka streamlined for urban environments. To accommodate diverse situations, the hood may be easily removed to create a crisp, clean look at the collar. The point of attachment is designed so that when the hood is removed, there’s almost no sign it was ever there. Freedom of movement comes from articulation in the sleeves and gussets under the arms. The hem falls to the upper thigh for effective protection without excessive bulk. The Camosun’s hand pockets have discreet hidden zippers, and an internal security pocket safely holds a smartphone, wallet or passport.
RIGHT INSULATION, RIGHT PLACE
Efficiency breeds performance, so Arc’teryx leverages their Down Contour Construction™ and Down Composite Mapping™ technologies to place specific insulations where they provide the greatest benefit. Down Composite Mapping™ effectively places down and synthetic insulations where they deliver the most benefit. Lofty, high performance, 750 fill power European Goose down lines the core and sleeves where loft is most needed. Because it retains warmth when wet, Coreloft™ synthetic insulation is used at the cuffs, hood and under the arms, areas prone to contact with moisture. Down Contour Construction™ allows the down to form to the body, delivering more efficient thermal performance with a trimmer, more streamlined fit.
Arc'teryx Down Construction
Down done differently - Minimalist design for maximum performance, built to the highest levels of craftsmanship, with innovations for increased range of comfort and conditions. Efficient, lightweight and durable enough to wear every day.
- High warmth-to-weight ratio
- Conforms closely to the body trapping heat closer to your core
- Highly compressible
Arc'teryx Coreloft™ Insulation
Arc'teryx pioneeredDeveloped by Arc'teryx, Coreloft™ is a synthetic insulation made of staple fibres in mixed sizes that are crimped to trap air and retain warmth. Available in different thicknesses for end-use performance and comfort.
- Lightweight and highly compressible
- Durable and resilient
- Retains its warmth in humid and wet conditions and dries quickly if wet
- Smooth inner face-fabric allows for easy layering
- Patent-pending Down Contour Construction and Down Composite Mapping technologies maximize insulation benefits
- Arc'teryx Nu water repellent treatment
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Laminated brim
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Removeable insulated Coreloft™ hood
- Tall collar
- Full front zip with chin guard and wind flap
- Internal stretch-knit cuffs
- Internal chest pocket with zip
- Two hand pockets with hidden zippers