Hardwearing and highly versatile, the Beta SV Bib is built for rugged mountain conditions. Breathable and durable N80p-X 3L GORE-TEX Pro is reinforced with N115p-x face fabric in high wear areas for protection against harsh mountain environments. Fully separating WaterTight™ two-way zippers give a drop seat option and ease removal over boots and crampons. An elasticized waist keeps the cold and snow out. Keprotec™ instep guards shield from cuts and abrasion, and a bootlace hook helps keep the cuff secure. Athletic e3D fit is streamlined but accommodates layers.
Versatile: high performance for diverse activities and conditions.
Most durable materials and weather protection, for prolonged exposure to severe conditions.
Versatile high performance designs for diverse activities and conditions.
Waterproof, windproof and breathable textiles that offer fully protective environmental shelter.
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- GORE-TEX three-layer construction delivers complete weather protection
- Drop seat design
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted crotch increases comfort and durability by allowing a full range of unrestricted motion
- WaterTight™ full separating two-way side zippers
- Lace hooks
- Low elastacized bib
- Two bib pockets with zippers
- Note: Arc'teryx's WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Keprotec™ instep patches provide superior protection against damage by boots, crampons and ski edges
- Reinforced with N155p-X GORE-TEX face fabric in high wear areas
- Ultra durable 100D Cordura® PowderCuffs™ fit over boots to help seal out snow
- Adjustable suspenders