Designed with disciplined simplicity, the versatile Beta LT delivers GORE-TEX® Pro protection and lightweight durability across a range of activities. The helmet-compatible StormHood™ provides full coverage without impeding sight lines, and adjusts with glove-friendly custom Cohaesive™ cordlocks. The trim fit puts the GORE-TEX® close to the body, maximizing breathability. The longer back length extends coverage and fits comfortably under a harness.
Versatile: high performance for diverse activities and conditions.
Durable, high performance with minimalist design to achieve lightweight.
Versatile high performance designs for diverse activities and conditions. Durable and light.
Waterproof, windproof and breathable textiles that offer fully protective environmental shelter.
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Longer length for additional coverage
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- e3D Ergonomic 3-Dimensional patterning for enhanced comfort and mobility
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Trim, slim fit, increases breathability during high output
- Laminated brim
- Helmet compatible StormHood™ with custom Cohaesvie™ cordlock adjusters
- Chin guard with brushed microsuede facing for added comfort
- WaterTight™ full length front zip
- DryCuff™ laminated adjustable cuffs
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Internal laminated pocket with zip
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers and RS™ zipper sliders
- Note: Arc'teryx's WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture