Created specifically for on-area skiing and snowboarding, the Astryl Pant delivers downhill performance with a streamlined aesthetic. Made from strong, supple N70p 3L GORE-TEX fabric with a flannel backer, the Astryl provides complete waterproof, windproof, breathable protection with comfort and light warmth. The women’s specific trim fit is articulated for freedom of movement, side zips provide ventilation on warmer days, and PowderCuffs™ prevent snow from entering boots.
SKIING AND SNOWBOARDING
Designed with specific snowsports features for efficient protection, layering and movement.
Waterproof, windproof and breathable textiles that offer fully protective environmental shelter.
Impervious to penetration by water molecules, these materials provide shelter and protection.
Impervious to wind and offers significant weather resistance with lighter weight protection.
- Brushed flannel backer provides warmth
- Trim, slim fit, increases breathability during high output
- Front fly with snap closure
- Side zippers for easy venting
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Two zippered cargo pockets
- Ultra durable 100D Cordura® PowderCuffs™ fit over boots to help seal out snow
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- GORE-TEX Pro three-layer construction delivers complete weather protection
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and freedom of movement
- Belt loops
- Internal waist adjuster
- Keprotec™ instep patches provide superior protection against damage by boots, crampons and ski edges
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture