GORE-TEX protection, Coreloft™ insulation, and a refined urban minimalism come together in the Ames Jacket, a warm, waterproof, breathable shell for cool, wet urban environments. The GORE-TEX fabric has a uniquely soft, supple feel, and the Coreloft™ delivers warmth without bulk. The fit is trim and articulated to move with the body, and the StowHood™ provides full-coverage protection but tucks cleanly into the collar when not needed. The drawcord at the hem seals out drafts and finishes the fit.
Thermally insulated products that provide efficient warmth and protection from the elements.
Allows moisture vapour to escape, helping regulate temperature and elevating comfort inside garment.
Technical outdoor functionality, comfort and durability brought to everyday designs.
Highly efficient natural insulation that compacts well and offers excellent warmth to weig
- Trim fit for enhanced breathability
- Stowable hood
- Low profile hood
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Webbing hanger loop
- Fully seam-sealed for waterproofness
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Stand up collar
- Chest pocket with zip
- Two bellowed hand pockets with hidden zippers
- Arc'teryx Nu water repellent treatment