Designed for high output trail running in wet conditions and weighing a mere 125 grams (4.4 oz), the Norvan SL Hoody is the lightest weight, most breathable Arc’teryx GORE-TEX jacket. The ultra minimalist design utilizes GORE-TEX with SHAKEDRY™ product technology. This watershed technology eliminates the need for a face fabric, significantly reducing weight and increasing breathability while delivering durably waterproof, windproof protection.
High performance trail running systems for extended high output in challenging terrain.
Superlight materials and design, emphasizing light weight and packability over durablity.
Technical trail running systems with a focus on freedom of movement and moisture management.
Waterproof, windproof and breathable textiles that offer fully protective environmental shelter.
- Highly durable
- Abrasion resistant
Design & Fit
- Generous cut for easy layering
- Womens' specific design for optimal fit and performance
- Laminated brim
- Helmet compatible StormHood™
- Cohaesive™ hood adjustments for ease of use with mittens or gloves
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- Pit zippers for easy venting
- WaterTight™ Vislon front zip
- Micro corded zipper pulls
- Drop back hem
- Cohaesive™ hem adjusters function as Hemlock™ to prevent jacket from slipping out from under a climbing harness
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Laminated high-strength hanger loop
- GORE-TEX Pro three-layer construction delivers complete weather protection
- Strategically placed narrow GORE seam tape (8mm width)
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Tall collar
- Laminated chin guard
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Laminated die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters with elastic
- Die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Internal chest pocket with zip
- One internal dump pocket
- Left bicep pocket with WaterTight™ zip
- Two high, crossover hand pockets with WaterTight™ zips
- Note: Arc'teryx's WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture