Focused on fast and light climbing, the Acto FL is an abrasion-resistant hardfleece hoody. Lightly insulated and highly air-permeable Aerius™ fabric helps reduce over heating and ventilate excess sweat. Worn as either a midlayer or softshell outer layer, the Acto FL’s precision fit and functional articulation combine for a high level of dynamic freedom. The lightweight Tyono™ 30 nylon StormHood™ adds wind protection, and HemLocks™ prevent the Acto FL from slipping out from under a harness.
FAST AND LIGHT
Minimalist, high performance and light weight, for rapid travel in variable conditions.
ALPINISM AND CLIMBING
Climbing equipment designed for efficient movement and protection in alpine environments.
Allows moisture vapour to escape, helping regulate temperature and elevating comfort inside garment.
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Highly air permeable—allows air and moisture to move through the fabric for speed drying
- Lightly insulated
- Abrasion resistant
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Trim, slim fit, increases breathability during high output
- Lightweight, windproof StormHood™
- No Slip Zip™ front zipper
- Elastacized sleeve cuffs
- Hemlock™ prevents jacket from slipping out from under harness
- Two high, crossover hand pockets