The comfort, look and durability of leather combined with GORE-TEX and advanced Arc’teryx footwear technologies in a technical approach shoe that easily transitions to hiking, travel and daily wear. The Adaptive Fit Lite liner shapes to the foot and is highly air permeable for comfort in warmer conditions. Optimized for agility and traction, the Vibram® outsole is configured for security on difficult approaches and for daily use in urban environments.
Superlight materials and design, emphasizing light weight and packability over durablity.
ALPINISM AND CLIMBING
Climbing equipment designed for efficient movement and protection in alpine environments.
Impervious to penetration by water molecules, these materials provide shelter and protection.
- Front and rear pull loops to allow you to put shoe/boot on more easily
- Integrated lace hole reinforcements for enhanced durability
- Vibram® MegaGrip™ rubber compound is durable and grippy
- Custom patterned Vibram® outsoles
- "Y" Groove split heel technology for improved braking
- Spherical heel shape for improved braking and smooth stride
- Custom developed 3D moulded Ortholite™ footbed delivers maximum comfort, breathability and arch support
- Vibram® Arc’teryx Light Approach Outsole combines a sticky climbing zone and smearing inserts with a mountaineering heel tread for ease
- Seamless one piece upper with thermolaminated construction is highly abrasion resistant, durable, light and hydrophobic
- Highly durable EVA foam midsole absorbs shock while providing precision stability
- Laminated heel and toe caps secure fit and and deliver precision support
- Tongue free liner ensures a larger breathable surface area and increased waterproof coverage
- Stetchable GORE-TEX liner
- Arc’teryx Adaptive Fit Lite employs a zonal stretch liner that forms to key areas of the foot for a customized, supportive fit