Combining Arc’teryx performance fabrics and updated design, the snap front A2B Polo is designed for bike commutes and active urban living. Polylain™, a polyester/wool blend knit, is used in the body for comfort across a wide range of temperatures, moisture management and for wool's natural ability to resist odour. The longer-length trim fit provides coverage and employs articulation specifically designed for the dynamics of city cycling.
Ergonomic urban lifestyle designs with technical advantages. Made for efficient movement.
Technical outdoor functionality, comfort and durability brought to everyday designs.
Allows moisture vapour to escape, helping regulate temperature and elevating comfort inside garment.
Design & Fit
- Long length provides coverage and warmth
- Trim, slim fit, optimizes exceptional breathability during high output
- Standard collar
- Stretch woven collar and placket
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Short sleeves
- Stretchy fabric provides freedom of movement
- Strategically placed seams increase comfort and reduce chafing
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Front placket with snap closures