- On a flat surface, lay out Therm-a-Rest blanket or comforter with bottom
side facing up, and place mattress on top.(see fig 1)
- Begin by peeling off backing and applying two snap tabs completely
flat on the foot end of the mattress where blanket/comforter snaps
line up. Note that blanket/comforter should wrap around the bottom
of the mattress. (see fig 2) Firmly press on snaps.
- Gently snap blanket/comforter to mattress, being careful not to pull
on newly affixed snaps.
- Working up the sides, continue to the next snap and place a tab on
the mattress seam where it lines up with the blanket/comforter
snaps. Be sure that the snap side of the tab is on the bottom side
of the mattress. The metal snap should be close to the edge seam
and excess tab extends past the mattress edge. (see fig 3)
- Press down the tab firmly with fingers and fold over excess tab to
- Continue working up the sides of the mattress, repeating the process
for remaining tabs.
- To remove blanket/comforter, firmly hold snap tabs in place on each
side of snap while gently releasing the two foot-end snaps. (This
is not necessary once adhesive has cured)
- For best results, allow 2 hours for the adhesive to cure.