Mira II Specifications
||4.1 lbs (1.85 kg)
||4.5 lbs (2.05 kg)
||29.6 ft² (2.8 m²)
||14 ft² (1.3 m²)
||43.3" (110 cm)
||6" × 17" (15 × 42 cm)
||30D ripstop-nylon, silicone-PU coated, factory seam taped
||UV-resistant, flame retardant ripstop polyester and No-See-Um netting
||70D PU-coated, taffeta nylon (5000 mm water column)
||Dac Featherlite NSL 8.5 & 9 mm
Mira II Features
- The high ridge pole allows comfortable
sitting for two people.
- The ideal height of the doors makes entering
and exiting the tent easy.
sleeper has his own door and vestibule.
- The vestibule is large
enough to hold pack, shoes, dog etc.
- The cross ridge pole protects
the canopy from rain even with open doors.
fine mosquito mesh keeps the tiniest bugs out and allows excellent
ventilation on hot summer nights.
- The Taffeta nylon panels on sides
and roof keep wind and condensation out.
loops and pockets keep personal items organized.
- Sturdy lightweight V pegs
- Cord Tensioners secure tent lines
- Dyneema core guylines are reflective and pre-mounted and packed in
- Reflective glow in the dark zipper pulls