Bivy-Poncho Extreme Specifications
||13.9 oz (395 g)
||90" × 62" (240 × 155")
||12" × 10" × 1" (30 × 25 × 2 cm)
|Fits body size
||63" - 75" (160 - 190 cm)
If shortened 55" - 67" (140 - 170 cm)
| Numerous web loops
and fixed grommets permit securing of Bivy-Poncho into a variety of shapes.
||A pair of trekking poles as supports and 6 stakes
will create this ultralight shelter. (stakes, trekking poles and pad not
Bivy-Poncho Extreme Features
- Connect Bivy-Ponchos to form larger,
- Integrated chest pocket forms a stuff
- Waist cord doubles as shoulder strap.
- Support the closed hood with a pole to
form a simple pyramid shelter.
- Multi-use: Use as a rain collector, 1st
aid stretcher, sail, vestibule wing, and even as a hammock when it
has been secured.
- Seams are sewn with polyester core -
cotton mantle thread. When wet, the thread expands to plug holes.
A special seam tunnel (pat. pend.) keeps the holes shut, even under
- Adjustable waist cord secures Bivy-Poncho
in all weather and is used to carry the packed poncho.
- Carefully positioned OmniGrip velcro
strips allow for universal sizing, even while wearing a pack.
- OmniGrip velcro strips ensure a close,
- Anatomic hood, with laminated brim and
single pull cinch-cord, permits unrestricted movement for full visibility
and great comfort.