- Connect Bivy-Ponchos to form larger,
- Integrated chest pocket forms a stuff
- Waist cord doubles as shoulder strap.
- Support the closed hood with a pole to
form a simple pyramid shelter.
- Multi-use: Use as a rain collector, 1st
aid stretcher, sail, vestibule wing, and even as a hammock when it
has been secured.
- Seams are sewn with polyester core -
cotton mantle thread. When wet, the thread expands to plug holes.
A special seam tunnel (pat. pend.) keeps the holes shut, even under
- Adjustable waist cord secures Bivy-Poncho
in all weather and is used to carry the packed poncho.
- Carefully positioned OmniGrip velcro
strips allow for universal sizing, even while wearing a pack.
- OmniGrip velcro strips ensure a close,
- Anatomic hood, with laminated brim and
single pull cinch-cord, permits unrestricted movement for full visibility
and great comfort.