Axis II Features
- Perform 3
- EDELWEISS, at the height of years of experience in designing products
dedicated to verticality, presents its latest innovation:
This new development applied to a wide range of dynamic ropes provides
the following benefits:
1. improved flexibility = increased comfort.
2. improved energy absorption = increased safety.
3. weight reduction = increased performance.
- HD Cover
- HD Cover is a technology through which, each cover thread is individually
controlled, as opposed to standard braiding where
the threads are controlled by pairs. With this High Definition braiding
and although the thickness of the sheath remains the
same, the rope surface is much smoother than with a standard braiding,
the rope doesn’t generate extra braking in belay
systems and actions become more comfortable; another positive consequence,
the wear due to abrasion is also reduced
and the rope lifetime accordingly extended.
- Everdry is polymerized
to each fiber in the sheath for performance which reduces water absorption
to keep the rope light and pliable over the lifetime of the rope.
- ARC (Advanced Rope Control)
- ARC is the concept developed by EDELWEISS wherein the sheath design
changes at the mid-point. ARC facilitates rope
handling when top roping and abseiling (rappelling).